Newest Members Today!

lorrie1a

CLICK HERE FOR NEWEST MEMBERS!

Thursday, January 29, 2015

This Woman Is Live-Tweeting Her Struggle To Orgasm On Anti-Depressants

Crista Anne’s goal is to achieve one self-induced orgasm a day, and because she knows she’s not the only one with this experience, she decided to share her plight with the public.



cristaanne.com



Masturbatory orgasms have been tools I've used to combat depressive episodes. A quick reminder that I did have the ability to feel something good when everything else was so horrific. I have chronic migraines, I could stave one off with a quick cup of tea and a quick orgasm. I could calm myself down before a panic attack really hit me with a quick masturbatory orgasm. Those are all life hacks to me.





View Entire List ›




No comments:

Post a Comment